Switch Between Analog And Digital Seamlessly
Maximize the performance of your MOTOTRBO system with the XPR 8400 repeater. Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XPR 8400 utilizes dynamic mixed mode capability to ease migration by automatically switching between analog and digital mode. XPR 8400 supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital mode, doubling capacity without additional equipment.
Motorola XPR 8400 Features
- Reliable Performance: Runs 100% continuous full-duty cycle at 40 Watts.
- TDMA Digital Technology: Time-division multiple-access (TDMA) provides twice the calling capacity for the price of one license.
- Easy Installation: Wall- or rack-mountable, with sturdy handles.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables intervention during conversations to deliver critical communication exactly when and where needed.
- Dynamic Mixed Mode: Allows for automatic switching between analog and digital mode for mixed radio fleets.
- Repeater Diagnostics and Control: Monitor and manage your system via the Repeater Diagnostics and Control utility.
- IP Repeater Programming: Use Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters.
- Digital Telephone Interconnect: Communicate between radios and landline or mobile phones.
- SCADA Solutions: Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) solutions are designed to monitor and control equipment located at remote, unmanned sites. With MOTOTRBO, you can now combine SCADA data and voice communication over the same reliable network.
Motorola XPR 8400 Models
AAM27JNR9JA7BN 136-174MHz, 1-25 Watts
AAM27JQR9JA7BN 136-174MHz, 25-45 Watts
AAM27QNR9JA7BN 403-470MHz, 1-25 Watts
AAM27QPR9JA7BN 403-470MHz, 25-40 Watts
AAM27TRR9JA7BN 450-512MHz, 1-40 Watts
All Motorola XPR 8400 models include:
- 120V AC Power Cord
- 2 Year Warranty
Motorola XPR 8400 Accessories
Simple, clear voice communication is a "must have" for your operation. We understand - that's why analog or digital, our MOTOTRBO™ portfolio is renowned for clearly better connections and workforce collaborations.
We realize that to help you excel in your job, you need accessories that match the performance of your MOTOTRBO radio - that truly fit your work environment. When you use our accessories with your mobile radio, you are simply more efficient.
That's why it's important to use Motorola Original® accessories with MOTOTRBO radios. They're the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.
Only Motorola accessories unleash the full power of MOTOTRBO - the most advanced digital radio platform in the industry. So as you deliver packages, dispatch trucks and coordinate shipments, you can work more easily and efficiently with our comfortable, convenient and practical accessories.
Combine our best-in-class radios with Motorola Original® accessories to achieve even greater efficiency and cost-savings. Together, you'll rethink what's an accessory - and what's a necessity.