The Right Devices, The Right People, The Right Time.
DAPage is a Software as a Service gateway to the Motorola MOTOTRBO family of products, supporting all of the available MOTOTRBO topologies from a conventional control station and a half-dozen subscribers to thousands of radios on a Connect Plus™ regional deployment, and we will be adding support for Capacity-Max later this year.
Using our hosted services we can enable MOTOTRBO display / data capable radios to receive and send transactions sourced from many different applications, ranging from traditional pager based messaging, to two-way work order and dispatch application needs, to advance location GPS, SCADA, IoT based notifications and most important your customer’s applications.
- Plug-and-play cloud-based solutions feature quick installation and no additional overhead.
- Service-based solution easily adapts with you and your technology as your needs change.
- Maximum data security and stability.
- Ongoing service & support, including ongoing updates to adopt to new technology.
- Full Mototorbo support for all display /data capable radios including the upcoming Capacity Max.
- Diverse interface capabilities from basic e-mail to Restful WEB Service Interfaces:
- Extended capabilities for Man down, Emergency, and Lone Worker.
- Support for LRRP(GPS), SCADA, IOT, and custom\protocols for interfaces to alarms and control systems.
- Proactive built in monitoring and alerting capabilities including Coverage Resolution to Site Connectivity.
- Detail and exception transaction logging and reporting.
- RSSI and activity Study capabilities
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:.
- MOTOTRBO XPR4000, XPR5000, XPR6000, XPR7000, SL7000 are all supported for the data messaging / Location / Telemetry / Application interface(s) and Safety / Administrative and Diagnostic needs of the user. Other members of the family, limited to voice traffic such as the XPR3000 and SL300 are supported from an administrative and diagnostic level.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:.
- The MOTOTRBO family is supported through our DAGate™ Controller which is the bridge between our SaaS services and the MOTOTRBO system.
- IP Technology:
- For many facets of installation both a outbound connection for establishing the secure VPN tunnel to our SaaS center as well as a link to the MOTOTRBO™ system for various licensed protocols is established by the DAGate™ Controller.
- Depending on the configuration of the end user's system, Control Stations, or the MNIS//DDMS server or a XRC/XRT controller will be needed.
- Customer will need to provide appropriate network services, UPS and power stability for the installation. Network services must include a drop that can make an outbound connection to our designated SaaS center based on a fully qualified domain name we publish.
Hospitality, Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Police, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Logistics.