Man-down APP For MOTOTRBO Option Board
The Tallysman TW251 is a software APP for MOTOTRBO™ portable radios that provides an effective Man-Down monitoring system. The TW251 APP is an important addition to worker safety programs. It provides workers in hazardous environments with a means to call for help in the event of an emergency and for automatic alarm generation in the event of a potential man down occurrence. Emergencies can be reported to directly to other portable radios, or sent to the TruFleet AVL application which displays emergency status, sound and audible alert and can automatically emails emergency status.
- Improved Worker Safety.
- Configurable Tilt and no movement parameters.
- Advanced Algorithm to minimize false alarm (e.g. when running).
- Radio to Radio Emergency Reports or Radio to Hosted Application.
- DIGITAL & ANALOG MODE (Sends a standard MOTOTRBO™ emergency alarm).
- MAN-DOWN ALERT (By algorithmic evaluation of radio orientation and movement).
- PRE-WARNING ALER (Allows the worker to minimize false alarms).
- HEARTBEAT MESSAGING (Positive confirmation of communications link).
- GPS REPORT WITH PTT ID (Positive confirmation of location).
- INSTALLS ON MOTOTRBO™ EXPANSION BOARD (Enhance employee safety in the field).
- EASILY ENABLED / DISABLED (Ease of use).
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- XPR 5000, 7000 series radios.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems.
- Only required when emergency sent to TruFleet AVL Host application: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 bit), Dual Core Processor, 4 GB of RAM, 50 GB of disk space (mostly for the database and daily log files.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 or above.
Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Police.