The Si300 Video Speaker Microphone (VSM) combines voice communications, video, still images and emergency alerting in one compact, easy-to-use device. Now agencies can reduce the number of devices their public safety personnel need to do the job effectively.
An extension of the high-performing Motorola APX™ radio, the Si300 is a smart interface with an integrated remote speaker microphone and body-worn camera in one. It assures the reliable voice and mission critical sight, sound and security your officers need to work more safely.
The importance of capturing, storing and properly managing video evidence has never been greater for agencies of all sizes. Digital Evidence Management Solution (DEMS) combines audio and video into one easy-to-use Si300 VSM and leverages an exceptionally cost-effective storage system CommandCentral Vault to simplify video evidence procedures.
Motorola Si300 Features
Capture Critical Events Instantly And Accurately
The Si300 combines voice communications, video, still images and emergency alerting in one compact, easy-to-use device. The Si300 is designed to keep first responders focused on the task with a prominent video recording slider and articulating camera that make it easy to operate and wear in multiple positions. Quickly initiate recording in two ways – manually via recording slider or automatically with a push of the emergency button. Each recorded multi-media file is digitally signed and hashed, with mutual authentication to ensure secure chain of custody from capture on the device to CommandCentral Vault.
Extend The Power Of Apx Best-In-Class Performance
Every feature and function of the Si300 is designed with officer safety in mind from best-in-class audio to intuitive ergonomics. APX-rugged and reliable, Si300 is built to withstand the toughest conditions. It is MIL-STD 810G rated for 4ft drop to concrete and IP67 compliant to withstand submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. Dedicated buttons are easy to access and prevent accidental activation. Integrated Wi-Fi dramatically improves the speed of over-the-air VSM configuration and feature updates with Radio Management.
- Pre-buffering records up to 60 seconds prior to event
- Realistic low-light recording mimics the human eye
- Integrates metadata (time, date, location* and radio ID)
- Dual audio evidence streams (radio and video)
- End-to-end content management
- CJIS-compliant secure storage
- Predictable costs
- Automated redaction
- Auto-correlates metadata
- Establishes proper chain of custody
- Secure evidence sharing (with CAD and RMS)
- Best-in-class APX-quality audio
- Prominent button for fast push-to-talk
- Bright orange emergency alert button
- Easy-to-use power, volume, video and programmable buttons
- 5 integrated microphones with Adaptive Audio Engine (optional software)
*If GPS is enabled on APX Portable Radio