Motorola Two-way Equipment Financing and Leasing Options
Have you thought about leasing or financing your next major two-way radio purchase?
Many of our customers need to upgrade their analog two-way radios to digital. Depending on the size and complexity of your current system it can be a big expense. We have found that many customers may not have a budget to outright purchase this type of capital investment and they keep working with the patchwork system they already own. They have a need to upgrade but just can't make the numbers work.
Have You Thought About Leasing Your Two-way Radios?
Financing equipment allows businesses to get the equipment they need now, without affecting bank or credit lines. No matter what type of business, you need the proper equipment to compete and be more efficient, close more sales and increase profit. Lease Corporation of America works with thousands of resellers, distributors and manufacturers across the country, allowing them to provide financing options to their customers to reach those goals.
The Advantages of leasing
Businesses rely on a multitude of equipment types to run day-to-day operations. From equipment that are staples with most businesses, such as security systems, copiers/printers, telephone systems and office furniture to niche equipment like POS systems, CNC equipment, medical devices and broadband radios, LCA excels.
Additional benefits of financing with LCA
- Conserve your working capital
- Simple application/approval process
- Finance installation and training costs in one lease
- Potential tax savings under IRS Section 179
- $1 purchase option allows you to own the equipment at the end of the term
- Quick turnaround times on Credit Applications: Under $150,000 approvals in 2-4 hours with application only; over $150,000 approvals in 24 to 48 hours with submission of tax returns or financials
- Fixed monthly payments throughout term
- Trade up to new equipment
- Competitive finance rates
With nearly 30 years of experience in these industries - and many others - let a dedicated Account Executive work with you directly to understand your needs and develop a customized leasing program that will fit within your budget.