Cambium Networks provides world-class wireless broadband and microwave solutions for service providers and network operators around the world. Our innovative technologies provide reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that is easy to deploy and built to last.
Access Networks offer interference tolerant, scalable networks for data, voice, and video applications. Cambium Networks PMP solutions are proven with 4 million modules deployed in thousands of networks around the world.
What Makes Cambium Solutions Different:
- Low cost, low complexity, low maintenance infrastructure with most applications being installed in days and showing a return on investment in months
- Supports video, voice, data, and control applications for file transfer, web browsing, leased line replacement, video surveillance, and business and residential connectivity
- Purpose built for fixed outdoor applications and outperforms Wi-Fi-based systems in harsh and noisy outdoor conditions
- GPS Synchronization to scale from small networks to region-wide deployments so that networks can grow gracefully as subscribers are added and demand for broadband continues to rise
- Consistent and predictable throughput so that customers experience the speeds they expect and are satisfied
- Low 3 ms latency so that sensitive applications like video, gaming and voice services satisfy demanding customers
- High spectral efficiency of 4.5 bps/Hz providing the highest usable throughput in the smallest channel so that networks operate reliably in limited spectrum
- Rapid deployment in days, enabling network operators to rapidly extend broadband connectivity when and where it is needed
Cambium PMP wireless broadband access networks deliver high-speed Internet access, video surveillance, SCADA, streaming video, and VoIP applications. These carrier-grade last-mile solutions provide wireless access connectivity to build fiber, cable, and DSL network extensions to reach underserved areas, or expand business networks. Solutions are also used for SCADA and smart grid applications, 3G offload, or other broadband communications.
PMP access networks operate in the licensed, unlicensed, and federal frequency bands, providing superior performance in a wide variety of bands, including 900 MHz, 2.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.9, 5.1, 5.2, 5.4, 5.7, and 5.9 GHz. With their simple, elegant design and flexible configuration options, our PMP networks lead the marketplace in speed and ease of installation, reducing both cost and time-to-market and ensuring high performance at an exceptionally low cost of ownership.