Establish and Extend Backhaul Communications Affordably
Designed to securely transport data, voice, and video in both near Line-of-Sight (nLOS) and Line-of-Sight (LOS) environments, the PTP 200 Series offers affordable, accelerated throughput at a time when operators are challenged with increasing bandwidth capacities to support additional applications, subscribers, and users. With solutions including a dual-band radio with outstanding small packet performance, a 5 GHz solution with exceptional long distance capabilities, and a 4.9 GHz system for public safety, the PTP 200 Series provides many options for budget-restricted operators while meeting their unique requirements for longer range, more bandwidth, and band-specific utilization. Their ruggedness, field durability, and MTBF are recognized throughout the industry and contribute to their exceptional performance. Their low cost of ownership makes a PTP 200 solution affordable for even the most restricted budgets.
- Leased Line Replacement
- Building to Building and Remote Locations
- Voice and Video Backhaul
- Video Surveillance
Wireless Service Providers (WISPs), Administrative Government entities, and enterprises can leverage the feature-rich performance of the PTP 250 especially for VoIP applications requiring additional capacity and an affordable cost per megabit.
- Dual-band flexibility between 5.4 and 5.8 GHz
- Best in class small packet performance delivering up to 234,000 packets-per second (pps)
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- SNMP v2c enables fault monitoring
- Highly ruggedized and phenomenal MTBF metrics
For small to medium organizations that want an affordable, medium-throughput solution for paths with minimal interference and minor obstructions, the PTP 230 is a perfect Point-to-Point solution.
- GPS Synchronization
- Based on popular PMP 430 platform
- Fast installation and ROI Up to 80 miles (129 km) with a reflector
- Up to 18 miles (29 km) with a LENS
- Up to 4.5 miles (7 km) with integrated antenna