HermesTRX Enterprise Indoor & Outdoor Positioning System
The hermesTRX is a plug-and-play professional and cost-effective real-time GPS fleet management system which uses various mapping platforms including Google Earth. It is configurable through a built-in web server to track and manage vehicles or personnel assets by GPS enabled Motorola Radios.
It is an advanced truly plug-and-play solution being very intuitive to set up and leads the standards in the MOTOTRBO application world.
Our newest feature, "Vehicle Stop" has been included to add a layer of certainty to the tracking of a fleet. In a typical school bus scenario, when buses arrives at a set point, e.g. a bus stop, a log entry will be annotated with the arrival time of the vehicle at a particular ‘drop-off’ point, and the time when the vehicle leaves said point.
- hermesTRX is truly plug-and-play being very intuitive to set up.
- The system comes with a detailed user set-up manual and example CPS files and associated firmware.
- The solution utilizes the most up-to-date mapping platforms, which are free to use. The solution is priced in a category which normally demands a much higher entry price.
- The solution is modular in design, which enables users to upgrade the system with new features or functions on the fly.
- There are also no licensing costs associated with hermesTRX including no cost for using of the mapping platforms.
- Indoor (Beacons) and Outdoor (GPS) Positioning.
- Reverse Geocoding (Show address).
- Flexible Mapping Engine (OpenStreetMap, ESRI, MapQuest, ArcGIS, National Geographic, Topographic and Google Earth).
- Multiple Geo-Fences.
- No monthly recurring investment costs.
- Recording and Playback.
- Multi User Access and Remote Facility.
- Voice Dispatching for multiple users.
- SQL Interface for third party applications.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:.
- All Motorola MOTOTRBO and TETRA Radios.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:.
- The hermesTRX is hardware, which fits between the customer's LAN and the MOTOTRBO network. In order to integrate this application, only MOTOTRBO and Ethernet cables are required. There are no complex drives, databases etc to be installed. A normal web browser to set up and use the system is all that is required.
- IP Technology:.
- Ethernet Connection.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and Connect Plus.
Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Police, Public Services (non-Public Safety Government), Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.