Complete Visibility For MOTOTRBO Systems
TRBOnet Watch monitors the health and performance of the MOTOTRBO repeaters. It constantly scans system health and reports on connection status, events, embedded sensors and more. TRBOnet Watch will detect problems immediately and notify you by emails or SNMP traps.
TRBOnet Watch monitors loading for each channel individually and for the entire system. It analyzes all repeater slots for the traffic activity and builds the reports on the most consumers, data types and busiest hours. It creates the RSSI coverage map based on the GPS and RSSI information received from the field.
TRBOnet Watch helps to balance the channel load, proactively define and solve problems in the radio network.
- Monitor the network remotely and eliminate the necessity for onsite visits and signiﬁcantly reduce travel costs.
- Prevent system failures and reduce downtime.
- Get a complete visibility on channel usage.
- Custom reports and analytics help to plan on expanding.
- Understand which zones have better or worse connectivity for further improvement.
- Real-time monitor (all types of data, detailed log sender, recipient, slots etc, signal strength for voice calls).
- Topology monitor (System diagram and connections, repeater health status and alarms, remote control, failure point detection).
- Reports and analytics (data stream visualization, multiple export formats, billing information, bottleneck analysis).
- Channel usage monitor.
- RDAC alarms.
- Notiﬁcations (email, SMS etc.).
- Network statistics.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- MOTOTRBO repeaters.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:.
- Windows 7/8/10/Server.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus 2.4 or above.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.5 or above.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, Police, Transportation & Logistics, and Utilities.